Other assessment resources
For comprehensive information on our policies and procedures related to assessment for both higher education and VET sectors, please visit the following links:
- University policy on assessment: Includes VET Assessment Procedure, Integrity in Assessment Guidelines and Procedure, and Moderation of Assessment (HE) Policy and Programs Guidelines.
- The Standards for RTOs 2015
- Users Guide to the Standards for RTOs 2015
- Training.gov.au (TGA) is the database on Vocational Education and Training in Australia. TGA is the official national register of information on training packages, qualifications, courses, units of competency and Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) and has been developed for experienced training sector users.
- The Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) is the national regulator for Australia's vocational education and training sector. ASQA regulates courses and training providers to ensure nationally approved quality standards are met.