Install / Update CaptureSpace
CaptureSpace is Kaltura's own video and audio recording and editing application. To download and install CaptureSpace, please follow this guide.
1.Open My Media from your Dashboard in Moodle.
2. Click on the Add New button and then click CaptureSpace.
3. Click on the Download for button that relates to your Operating System. This will begin a file download, you may need to open your downloads folder to find it.
4. Double click on the file to begin the installation process. Once it has completed, you will be prompted to launch the application from within Moodle.
5. Close the window and return to Moodle. Again click on the Add New button and then click CaptureSpace. CaptureSpace will now launch.
Note: Your may be prompted by your browser to open the application.
Tip: Check the box, Remember my choice..., to ensure Kaltura open automatically in future.
- Click the Windows button to access the programs menu
- Right-Click on the Kaltura CaptureSpace Desktop Recorder Icon in the programs menu
- Select Uninstall
- Search the programs menu for Kaltura Capturespace Desktop Recorder
- Once you have found the Kaltura icon click Uninstall at the top of the screen
- Click Yes once sure to remove CaptureSpace
- Choose whether to delete all previous videos and setting if you wish to keep current videos and settings click No
- Your Kaltura Capturespace should now be uninstalled, follow the steps below to install the latest version to your computer.
- Once uninstalled repeat the steps under the heading Installing CaptureSpace.