Record screen and webcam
Screen & Webcam is the perfect tool to simultaneously record your computer screen and your webcam. This allows you to demonstrate using an application along with your video and voice.
- Open the “CaptureSpace Desktop Recorder” by clicking the icon.
Note: You must download CaptureSpace and launch it from the browser for the 1st time.
- Click on the SCREEN & WEBCAM button of the “Kaltura CaptureSpace Desktop Recorder” Console.
- The recording will automatically commence after 5 seconds.
- During recording use the menu options to PAUSE, FINISH or CANCEL your recording session.
- If you wish to PAUSE your recording, but intend to continue, click PAUSE. You can recommence your recording session by clicking the RESUME button.
- If you wish to terminate your recording session without saving, you can press the CANCEL button An exit window will prompt you that you are about to delete your recording.
- When you have finished recording, press the DONE button.
- A post-production recording window will open.
- The post-production window allows you to perform basic editing, by TRIMming the start and/or end of the video or CHOPping small portions from the middle of the video. You can also add TITLES and CREDITS to your recording. Click APPLY to implement your alteration(s).
- When you have completed post-production, click DONE.
- You will then be presented with the ‘Upload Options’ panel. Enter a title, description and tags to assist. Upload your content by pressing the UPLOAD button at the bottom of the panel.
Tip: Use your course code as a tag to assist with organising and locating your video in the future. Remember to keep the character length short on the Title to avoid any errors.