You can export some or all of your ePortfolio content at any time. This is useful when you graduate and wish to take your ePortfolio elsewhere for continued professional development. Note that any content created within groups will not be exported.
You can choose to export your content in:
- Leap2A format - use this if you want to later import your content into another ePortfolio host
- HTML format - use this if you want a standalone website you can publish to CD or DVD
1. Go to Portfolio > Export
2. Choose the format of your export (see above)
3. Select whether to export your entire ePortfolio or just specific pages/collections
4. Click the Generate export button to begin the export. This could take some time, depending on the size and complexity of your ePortfolio