Create a Virtual Classroom Manager
1. Login to Moodle using your FedUni username and password.
2. Inside your selected Moodle course, ensure you have turned editing on.
3. Click Add activity or resource and select External tool.
4. Give the link a name (eg. Virtual Learning Spaces) this is the name of the link the students will use to access the virtual classroom and virtual office.
5. Select Adobe Connect from the External tool type drop down menu
*Note: there is no need to change any of the default settings.
6. Click Save and return to course.
*Tip: We recommend you place the link to your Virtual Learning Space in the Topic 0.