Adobe Connect features
The information below highlights some of the key features and benefits of the Adobe Connect virtual classroom solution:
- Flexible online teaching
spaces with functionality which includes:
- Share – Share screen, document or window.
- Notes – Students/facilitators or both can enter text based content. Potential uses include allowing note taking during breakout sessions.
- Attendees – Lists people currently within a room and their role. Also used to set up up breakout rooms.
- Camera – Webcam function. Can display one or more video streams in a number of layouts.
- Chat – Live chat function. Allows group and private chats.
- Files – File/document sharing function.
- Web links – Ability to setup list of websites for viewing by participant.
- Poll – Real time survey/question function. Allows participant engagement through question responses.
- Q & A – Allows participants to pose questions to facilitator. More formal question and answer process than chat function.
- Pre-designed and prepared virtual rooms
- Ability to record
- Breakout (virtual group) sessions
- No plugins required