Using the Dashboard
Whilst the Navigation block will always contain available courses that you are associated with, the Dashboard, (located at the top of the My Classes menu), can be used to help you find what you need faster. Usually you will only require access to current courses. You can also choose which blocks are available on this page.
Example of Dashboard.
- You can choose to search by either Past, In Progress or Future courses you are enrolled in by using the Courses tab.
- You can use the Timeline tab to view recent events in your course such as due assignments. Click Sort by dates to see the most recent due activities or Sort by courses to view based on the courses.
- Once you are happy with your customisations, click the Stop customising this page button, top right.
- Ensure you have clicked Customise this page to enable editing of the default view
- Locate the ADD A BLOCK dialog box on the lower right of the screen. You may need to scroll down the page.
- Click the drop down menu and select the required block.
- Drag the newly created block to its new location by clicking and holding its drag handle, and dragging it to where you require.
- Once you are happy with your customisations, click the Stop customising this page button.
Note: Should you wish to return your Dashboard to its default settings, click the Reset page to default button.