Timetables and room bookings
Timetabling is part of Strategic Capital, Infrastructure and Projects and is responsible for allocating available resources for classes and casual bookings at the Federation University Australia campuses - Ballarat, Berwick, Wimmera and Gippsland.
For assistance with generating web timetables please view our web room booking instructions (pdf, 740kb)
Individual student timetables can be viewed in my Student Centre
Select a link below to view room resources, our campuses or Melbourne venue information .
Apply for staff access to a timetabling system
The University has the following timetabling systems which you can request access to:
- Enterprise Timetabler (Syllabus Plus)
- Timetable Data Collector
- Timetable Class Adjustor
- Web room bookings approver access
To apply for access to one of the timetabling systems, please complete the following steps:
- Download and complete the Timetabling Systems Application for User Access form (pdf, 159kb)
- Ask your manager or supervisor to check the request and authorise your form then submit your form via the Service Desk portal.
- Once your access has been configured and you have been notified of your login credentials, please make yourself familiar with the relevant training documents applicable to your role.
Update your existing timetabling access
Follow the above steps indicating on the form you are requesting additional/amended access.
Log in to a timetabling system
Queries regarding general timetabling, casual room bookings, guidelines/procedures, publication dates and deadlines should be directed to timetabling staff via email: email@example.com or call: 03 5327 8084.
Emily Eames (Tue, Wed & Thur)
Kaye Lewis (Mon, Tue, Thur & Fri)