What is eVALUate?
eVALUate is our online survey tool for collecting Student Evaluation of Learning and Teaching (SELT). SELT Policy and Procedure.
- FedUni Student Dashboard - log in required
- Students should check their FedUni student email account regularly.
- Teachers no longer need to request evaluations.
- Data is extracted from Campus Solutions (CS) in week five. Faculties should ensure all information relating to the current semester is entered into CS well before this date.
- Evaluations will only be available on student dashboards during the scheduled times.
- Monash-enrolled students are excluded from eVALUate. They are asked to complete SETU (Student Evaluation of Teaching & Units).
- For password inquiries please contact the Service Desk.
Who should participate?
- All higher education on-campus students studying at Ballarat, Wimmera, Gippsland campuses (except PGRS).
- All higher education online learning students
- All students studying at partner locations
- TAFE students
- Monash-enrolled students should complete the SETU (Student Evaluation of Teaching and Units)
When and how
eVALUate will be automatically switched on during week nine of each standard teaching periods for Ballarat, Wimmera, Gippsland, Online Delivery and TAFE Partner campuses.
For non-standard teaching periods timelines are modified by the FedUni Survey Team. (China, Winter, Spring, Summer, Late Summer & Sem 1 & 2 Partner Providers)
eVALUate remains open for 7 weeks for standard teaching periods and 5 weeks for non-standard.
Students will be notified via an invitation email sent to their FedUni student email address. Students can log in to the FedUni student survey dashboard using their student username and password. For help or to change your password please contact the Service Desk.
Students are then able to complete the eVALUate course survey and eVALUate teaching survey. Links are also available on Moodle and by QR code on eVALUate posters which are located on notice boards in all Faculties.
|1627 Ballarat, Wimmera, Gippsland & Online (BWGO) Delivery Summer 2016||30/01/2017||05/03/2017|
|1627 Partner Providers Summer 2016||30/01/2017||05/03/2017|
|1702 Late Summer 2017||30/01/2017||05/03/2017|
|1705 BWGO Semester 1 2017||08/05/2017||25/06/2017|
|1705 TAFE Partners Semester 1 2017||08/05/2017||25/06/2017|
|1703 China Partners Semester 2 2017||24/04/2017||28/05/2017|
|1707 Partner Providers Semester 1 2017||24/04/2017||28/05/2017|
|1715 Winter Semester 2017||12/06/2017||16/07/2017|
|1717 Partner Providers Semester 2 2017||21/08/2017||24/09/2017|
|1720 BWGO Semester 2 2017||09/10/2017||26/11/2017|
|1720 TAFE Partners Semester 2 2017||09/10/2017||26/11/2017|
|1725 Spring Semester 2017||27/11/2017||31/12/2017|
|1723 China Semester 1 2017||03/01/2018||04/02/2018|
|FedUni TAFE/ Federation College 1st Half||01/05/2017||25/06/2017|
|FedUni TAFE/ Federation College 2nd Half||TBA||TBA|
- FedUni Higher Education schedule (pdf, 37KB)
- TAFE partners schedule (pdf, 34KB)
- Partner Providers schedule (pdf, 34KB)
- China partners schedule (pdf, 34KB)
Please watch the 'How to eVALUate' video for assistance on completing evaluations. (3:19 min)
- eVALUate delivery by location and teaching period (pdf, 142KB)
- eVALUate HE questions - Course and teacher (pdf, 69KB)
- Combined Course Request Form (Staff Only)(69KB)
- Partner Prize Draw Request Form (Partner Providers Only)(35KB)
- How to eVALUate (Students) (pdf, 35KB)
- How to eVALUate (Information for teachers and other staff members) (pdf, 35KB)
- FedUni student dashboard login - Once the evaluation has closed student dashboards will be cleared in preparation for the next round.
- Please check the relevant schedules above for further information regarding 'go live' dates.