University organisational plans
The following plans have a specific focus and articulate the University's strategies in relation to the area of focus:
- Learning and Teaching Plan 2015 - 2017 (pdf, 190kb)
- Research Plan 2013-15 (pdf, 147kb)
- Strategic Plan 2018-2022 (pdf, 3.3mb)
University planning process
The University has developed a long-term strategic plan through the 2020 Vision and Agenda. This document is used as the overarching guide for the development of the:
- Goals, objectives and strategies for the ensuing 5 years, and
- Strategies and priorities for the next 12 months.
This Planning Framework enables the University to utilise both a 'top-down' and 'bottom-up' approach to its planning process to ensure alignment between strategy and operation.
As outlined in the Planning Framework, the School / Directorate Operational Plans:
- Establish the roles and functions, context/background, opportunities, challenges and future directions of the School / Directorate; and
- Articulate both the operational and strategic activities that will be undertaken by the School / Directorate in line with the University's strategic objectives and strategies.