Tune into Kids Program
FedUni Community Psychology Services presents 'Tuning in to Kids', a 6-week, well-researched parenting program for parents and carers of 3–12 year olds.
Tuning into Kids and you will learn
- To understand the relationship between your children’s emotions and their behaviour
- To support your children to manage strong emotions and deal with conflict
- To use your children’s emotional experiences as an opportunity for closeness and teaching
- To gain awareness and regulate your own emotions
- How to assist children to verbally label their emotions
- How to assist children in problem solving
- How to guide children’s behaviour with appropriatelimits
Wednesdays 9.30am – 11.30am
Join us every Wednesday for 6 weeks from 15 August to 19 September 2018
FedUni Community Psychology Services
Ground Floor, Gribble Building, SMB Campus, Lydiard Street South, Ballarat.
The cost is $60 for the 6-week course and payment plans are available.
Morning tea is provided.
Places are limited. Bookings are essential.
For more information or to register contact
Dr Jacquie Evans-Barker
phone: 03 5327 8483