Version 1.0 - February 2018
Upon notification of successful funding this form must be completed.
A research project code cannot be established without receipt of this form, full execution of funding agreements or other documents as required.
For funding over $100,000 the project Budget Proforma will also need to be revised and resubmitted prior to the account being established.
Once the FEF is received, Research Services will:
- Arrange for the acceptance of grant from the external funding body
- Facilitate the Contract/Agreement execution through Legal Services
- Negotiate the completion of a Multi-Institution Agreement or Collaboration Agreement if applicable
- Using the project budget information, request the creation of a Research Project Code from Research Finance
- Check for external legislative requirements eg. Export controls, Ethics, BioSafety, HIRAC, etc.
- Refer any scholarship/s through to Graduate Studies for establishment
- Notify Marketing and Media for promotional purposes
- Update internal systems, including setting reporting and financial milestone prompts.
Download Funding Establishment Form (FEF) v1.0 (docx, 232kb)