Our Research Services team recognises the importance of education and training to support higher degree students. We are pleased to offer a range of personal and professional development programs to enhance your higher degree experience.
Higher degree by research handbook
This handbook for candidates is currently under development.
Information regarding out candidature requirements and procedures can be found in our HDR policies.
- HDR Candidate Selection Policy RS1930
- Selection and Awarding of Scholarships Procedure RS1931
- Selection and Awarding of HDR Place Procedure RS1932
- HDR Candidature Management Policy RS1935
- HDR Candidature Management Procedure RS1937
- HDR Examination Procedure RS1938
- Responsibilities for Supervision of HDR Candidates Procedure RS1956
- Supervision of Higher Degree by Research Candidates Procedure RS1929
- HDR Supervision Policy RS1928
Graduate Centre Program
The 2016 Graduate Centre Program (GCP) seminar series consists of up to 22 one and half hour seminars provided across the semester one and two teaching periods. This seminar series is highly recommended for newly enrolled Higher Degree by Research (HDR) candidates and those wishing to develop particular skills and knowledge covered in these seminars.
For further information on the FedUni Graduate Centre Program, please contact Paula Di Maria.
Online support modules
Through Moodle, higher degree students have free access to a range of courses developed by Imperial College London via Epigeum. Covering various aspects of methodology and statistics training, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Annual research conference
The HDR Research Conference is annual event, this conference is run by HDR students for HDR students and the wider FedUni community. It gives all HDR students an opportunity to present their work in a formal conference environment. For further information regarding the HDR Conference, please email our Conference Coordinator.