The conference offers two streams this year
Checklist for submissions
"Download all templates from the links above"
- Abstracts must be submitted on the approved templates (word limit 200) "
- Abstracts must be signed and approved by principal supervisor
- A clear digital photo of your face (jpeg) must be submitted with your abstract
- Abstracts for both streams must be submitted by Tuesday 31 May
- All powerpoint presentations must be on FedUni-branded templates
- Powerpoint presentations must be emailed to
firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday 30 June
- Poster file (pdf format) must be emailed to email@example.com by Monday 4 July (the cost of printing posters will be covered by Research Services)
Frequently asked questions
Can I submit a presentation and a poster?
Yes, you are welcome to submit to both streams.
Does my supervisor have to approve my poster or talk?
Yes, your supervisor should be aware of and approve what you are presenting.
Can I change my presentation after I submit it?
No. You must give your final PowerPoint presentation by Thursday 30 June.
Can I use my own template rather than the FedUni one?
No. You must use the FedUni template. You can alter the second and third slides of the template to fit graphics you may need for your presentation, however, the Federation University Australia logo must stay on every page and the front page must not be altered.