The conference offers two streams this year
Checklist for submissions
"Download all templates from the links above"
- Abstracts must be submitted on the approved templates (word limit 200)
- Abstract title (word limit 12)
- Abstracts must be signed and approved by principal supervisor
- All supervisors must be listed in your abstract
- A clear digital passport size photo of your face (jpeg) must be submitted with your abstract
- Abstracts for both streams must be emailed by Tuesday 6 June to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All PowerPoint presentations must be on FedUni-branded templates (download from above links)
- PowerPoint presentations must be emailed to
email@example.com by Monday 17 July
- Poster file (pdf format) must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 10 July (the cost of printing posters will be covered by your Faculty)
Frequently asked questions
Can I submit a presentation and a poster?
Yes, you are welcome to submit to both streams.
Does my supervisor have to approve my poster or talk?
Yes, your principal supervisor should be aware of and approve what you are presenting.
Can I change my presentation after I submit it?
No. You must submit your final PowerPoint presentation by Monday 17 July.
Can I use my own template rather than the FedUni one?
No. You must use the FedUni template (downloads are on the conference website under 'Oral Presentation'). The front slide (title slide) must not be altered, it must include the Federation University Australia logo and your Faculty. You can alter other slides of the template to fit graphics you may need for your presentation.