Borrowing a laptop
Conditions of use
- Laptops can be borrowed at the Library information desk at any of the four campus libraries for up to 3 days.
- You will require your current FedUni ID card to borrow.
- Only one laptop can be borrowed at any time.
- Laptops must be returned to the Library from where they were borrowed and handed to library staff.
Fines and lost laptops
- You must return or renew laptops on time as overdue demerit points will apply.
- You are responsible for the safety of the laptop.
- You will be charged full replacement cost for any loss or damage, plus any additional administration charges.
- Lost or damaged equipment cannot be replaced with your own personal equipment.
- Overdues, loss or damage, or the failure to otherwise return any equipment, may result in the suspension of loan privileges, for a period determined by the library.
- Login to the laptop before leaving the Library.
- Internet is available via Eduroam when on campus, or your own or other accessible networks when off campus.
Saving and printing your work
- Printing is available from the laptops via 'Follow Me Print' WebSubmit or by connecting to your own printer at home.
- Delete any of your personal files from the laptop before returning.