Social and educational activities organised during Orientation Week and the early weeks of semester are designed to ensure new students make a smooth transition into university life. Orientation provides you with:
- opportunities to meet the staff and students of the university;
- information you need to get started as a student;
- details about your course;
- information you need to know to succeed;
- information on the services available to you; and
- the location of your classes and study.
Our aim is to get you off on the right foot from day one, to meet new people and make new friends.