Social and educational activities organised during Orientation Week and the early weeks of semester are designed to ensure new students make a smooth transition into university life. Orientation provides you with:
- opportunities to meet the staff and students of the university;
- information you need to get started as a student;
- details about your course;
- information you need to know to succeed;
- information on the services available to you; and
- the location of your classes and study.
Our aim is to get you off on the right foot from day one, to meet new people and make new friends.
International Orientation and Enrolment will be held Wednesday 18 of February to Friday 20 February 2015. Click here for the itinerary
Orientation Week for both domestic and international students will be held Monday 23 February to Friday 27 February 2015. Information for commencing students is available on the Current Students web page.