Is there an application fee?
Students who apply through the Online Application Centre will attract a $25 application fee. Students who submit a paper-based application (pdf, 372kb) will attract a $50 application fee. The application fee is not refundable under any circumstances, and must be paid upfront for your application to be processed.
The Online application fee can be waived if you:
- have an eVoucher from an education expo
- are an existing FedUni student applying to change programs
- are sponsored by the government of your home country or another foreign country
- are sponsored by an Australian Federal, State or Territory government
- are sponsored by a gazetted organisation (Rotary International, Red Cross, Ford Foundation) or other acceptable non-profit organisation
- apply through an Authorised FedUni Agent
More information on how the application fee works can be found on our International Application Method sheet (pdf, 104kb).