The National Centre for Sustainability (NCS-FedUni) is committed to working in partnership with industry, government, our students and our communities to create a more sustainable future.
We provide educational leadership and undertake a program delivery, resource development, project work and applied research to support the development of sustainable practices.
We can also provide a broad range of specialist advice and training on sustainability themes and concepts including:
- Accredited sustainability training programs
- Education for sustainability
- Embedding sustainability into courses and programs
- Living and working sustainably
- Creating a sustainable business
- Sustainable home design, features and building practices
- Energy efficiency for homes and business
- Renewable energy technologies
- Customised sustainability training and mentoring for government, business/industry
and community groups
- Triple-bottom line/sustainability reporting
- Behaviour change for sustainability
- Building the business case for sustainable initiatives
- Environmental Management Systems and environment auditing
- Carbon accounting and reporting
For more information on how we can assist you please contact us.