Documents and other material
On this website, documents and material related to research and skill-enhancement activities undertaken by FedUni staff with UNTL are available, either by a hyperlink or with by a download of the relevant material.
The Alfredo Pires Scholarship: Scholarship in Geology at Federation University Australia
Workshops for research staff conducted at the UNTL Centro Nacional de Investigação Científica (CNIC, National Centre for Scientific Inquiry)
- PowerPoint Presentation: Methodology, Research Workshop 7 October 2016 (pptx, 1.4mb)
- PowerPoint Presentation: How to Write Academic Journal Publications, Research Workshop 11 November 2016 (pptx, 2.3mb)
Implementing the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) in Timor-Leste
- Research Report: Review of the Roadmap for Sustainable Development in Timor-Leste: An Economic Policy Report (pdf, 1.1mb).
- PowerPoint Presentation from TLSA 2017 Conference: Review of the Roadmap for Implementing the SDGs in Timor-Leste: Achievements and Limitations (pptx, 2.7mb)
- PowerPoint Presentation from Victoria University-UNTL Biennial Conference: Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) as Basis for an Alternative Viable Development Model in Timor-Leste: Planning and Challenges (pptx, 2.8mb)