Master of Business Administration
Talent Acquisition Director
What are some of your career highlights?
- There have been several milestones in my career journey thus far – each in their own ways very rewarding.
- What especially stands out is when I took on roles that were outside of my known comfort zone and making a success out of them. Doing these diverse roles, from finance to sales to HR has thought me that you can achieve anything you set out to do – as long as you are committed & passionate.
Describe the most enjoyable and challenging aspects of your job:
- Not one day is ever the same – new challenges, new achievements & new people that we interact with keeps my role highly enjoyable.
- Discovering talents for the organization in todays' challenging environment as well as working with my team across different countries and different cultures while building towards achieving similar goals keeps me constantly on my toes J.
What are your strongest memories while you were studying at Federation University Australia?
- The great learning experience and wonderful care taken by the Ballarat team, both the teaching and non-teaching faculty stands out in my memory!
- Thank you Team Ballarat – you have been fabulous partners throughout this journey.
Do you have any advice about life after study to pass on to current students?
- The learning does not stop after you complete your studies…so continue to be open and receptive to learning, it'll take you far in love & life!