LIM Boo Keat
Master of Business Administration
Technical Account Manager
Dell Global Business Centre
What are some of your career highlights?
- Manage premium contracted customer account in Asia Pacific region.
- Create value with proactive services through partnership with customer
- Leading a team to support premium contract customer, while driving premium contract business growth in the region
Describe the most enjoyable and challenging aspects of your job:
- The most enjoyable aspect would be the opportunity to interact with lots of people and listening to their needs; which develop the passion I have in customer service
- The challenging part is also about people. Managing customer expectation & fulfilling different needs in cost effective way are never easy
What are your strongest memories while you were studying at the University?
- Team work and sharing among the students
- Good support given by the program manager allowing me to stay focus on my study
- Great interaction with academic staffs
Do you have any advice about life after study to pass on to current students?
- Leverage your strength & core competency
- Continue to take on new challenges to sharpen your skills
- Stay positive & do not be hesitate to take up additional responsibility or expanded portfolio
- Learning is a life-long activity. Never stop learning.