KONG, Shiaw Chin
Master of Business Administration
Business System Advisor
Dell Global Business Centre
What are some of your career highlights?
- Work as BSA in QTC (Quote To Collect) project which to replace SMARTS system in APJ from 2008 – 2011
- Successfully convert my BSA skill set from regional application to Global application (ORACLE – OMEGA) which is ORACLE based.
Describe the most enjoyable and challenging aspects of your job:
- RCA (Root Course Analysis) of the production issue reported from Level 2 production support team.
- Understand and document the business requirement and design solution to customer.
- In order to get above tasks done, I need to work with various teams such as development team, business owner to deep dive into the issues and business process
What are your strongest memories while you were studying at Federation University Australia?
- Team work with various team members from different departments, positions to complete group assignment on time
- Doing lot of researches, reading in University online library, Dell Library, asking Google whenever any single free time out of works and family to complete both group and individual assignment.
- Strong family support which to have personal time for assignment and exam in the weekend and study week.
Do you have any advice about life after study to pass on to current students?
- Never stop learning
- Never stop to make your dreams comes true