KHALIL, Mina Ismael Alquiasy
Master of Business Administration
Executive Customer Service (X Voice Air Asia)
SCICOM (MSC) BERHAD, Malaysia
What are some of your career highlights?
- I have been in my current job for just few months. However, I am glad to be a part of delivering total customer delight for Australian customers. Moreover, providing the customers with quality technical supports.
Describe the most enjoyable and challenging aspects of your job:
A more supportive environment due to the friendly, easy-going nature of the employees as well as the boss.
- Work independently for much of the time without a supervisor micromanaging my steps.
- Job difficulties are varying with each customer.
What are your strongest memories while you were studying at the University?
- The staff of university of Ballarat provided us with a friendly leaning environment.
- My participation in staff retention workshop was one of my greatest moments during my study.
- It was a good experience to manage to work as a team with people from different country with diverse cultures. However, it was extremely interesting to know other cultures.
Do you have any advice about life after study to pass on to current students?
- Be a positive thinker.
- Trust yourself and be confident in your skills and capabilities.
- Enjoy each moment of your study and career.
- Always try to face the challenge and don't run away from it.
- Work hard but remember to have fun.