BUI, Thi My
Master of Business Administration
Business Development Executive
PetroVietnam Technical Services Corporation, Malaysia Branch
What are some of your career highlights?
- Seeking new customers and systemize the supplier network in Malaysia market.
- Positioning the company profile in local oil & gas market, creating joint-venture projects to enhance the company's capabilities.
Describe the most enjoyable and challenging aspects of your job:
My current job offers me opportunities in knowing and dealing with various types of people and their cultures, especially in Oil & Gas market in Malaysia.
- Understanding the local market and creating new business network for company.
What are your strongest memories while you were studying at Federation University Australia?
- Have great support from lecturers and Stamford's Team.
- Have friendly classmates and supportive teammates.
- Getting further understanding about other international friends' cultures and lifestyles.
- Forming new networks for future friendship and business.
Do you have any advice about life after study to pass on to current students?
- Have your own dreams and strive for them.
- Never ever be afraid of new changes. Wherever there is challenge, there is also opportunity.
- Working through many job positions will experience you in both of your hard and soft working skills.