In 2018 the University will formally recognise alumni for their achievements within their chosen field of study and beyond.
The following awards will be available:
|Alumni of the Year||(for alumni 30 years of age and over)|
|Young Alumni of the Year||(for alumni under 30 years of age)|
|International Alumni of the Year||(for international alumni living and working in a country other than Australia for more than 3 years since graduation)|
|Distinguished Alumni Award||(This preeminent award recognises the recipient’s exceptional|
contribution to a chosen field of endeavour, and their pursuit of
excellence in everything they do)
To be considered for an alumni award, nominations should be based on one or more of the following categories:
- Outstanding professional achievement
- Outstanding academic or research achievement
- Outstanding service to Federation University Australia or its predecessor institutions
- Outstanding service to the community
How to nominate
Nominations for 2018 are now open
1. Please read the Alumni Awards Guidelines for full eligibility criteria
2. Complete the online Alumni Awards nomination form
3. Send or deliver the supporting documents to the address shown by the closing date.
Nominations for 2018 will close on Friday 9 February, 2018.
Please contact the:
Federation University Australia Alumni Office
+61 (03) 5327 9929
2016 Alumni Awards
The University presented its Alumni Awards to six graduates in 2015. To view information on these recipients please go to the 2016 Alumni Awards recipients.
2015 Alumni Awards
The University presented its Alumni Awards to two graduates in 2015. To view information on these recipients please go to the 2015 Alumni Awards recipients.
2014 Alumni Awards
The University presented its inaugural Alumni Awards to two graduates in 2014. To view information on these recipients please go to the 2014 Alumni Awards recipients.