Apply to study at FedUni
How to apply
Year 12 students
- a VCE student
- an interstate VCE student
- a New Zealand applicant
- an International Baccalaureate student
Non-Year 12 applicants
- are a TAFE, VET and/or higher education graduate
- are a private provider student
- have current or previous work experience
- are undertaking a 'gap year'
- are currently a university student
- are a mature age applicant
Apply direct to FedUni
Please go to our Apply direct page for further information.
Applications for postgraduate by research scholarships must be received by 31 October each year for commencement the following year.
For further information on how to apply please go to our Research degrees application page.