Program Information Sessions
Program information sessions will run through out the day and will cover most areas of study offered at Federation University.
Expert staff will also be available at the General Information Point to provide advice and information on all areas of study (including those running information sessions).
A separate information session will be held for parents (11.15am in Building B, Room B902) - this session will help answer your questions on what to do now, changing VTAC preferences, open access programs, fees, accommodation, transition to Uni life and much more.
Program information sessions
- Building design
- Community and human services
- Criminal justice
- Early childhood education and care
- Health sciences
- Humanities and social sciences
- Information technology
- International studies
- Primary and secondary education
- Professional writing and editing
- Sport, physical and outdoor education