Direct applications for our undergraduate and postgraduate by coursework courses commencing in Semester 2, 2017 are now open. Apply now and find out within 48 hours.*
What you need to know to apply
Non-year 12 students
- An Australian or New Zealand citizen, or permanent resident of Australia;
- Applying for part-time TAFE programs, TAFE programs not listed in the VTAC Guide and short courses;
- Applying for programs not listed in the VTAC Guide;
- Applying for mid-year entry (visit the Course Finder for a list of available programs);
- Not currently studying Year 12 and only applying to study at FedUni and no other institution;
- Not an existing VTAC applicant;
- Not currently studying Year 12 in Australia;
- A current FedUni student wishing to transfer to another FedUni program - do not submit a direct application, you will need to complete an Internal Program Transfer form (pdf, 148kb).
- your formal qualifications,
- your background or experience, and
- whether or not you meet the specific requirements for the course.
- Semester 1, 2017- Mon 1 Aug 2016 to Sun 26 Feb 2017
- For other semesters please go to our Direct application timetable page
- Offshore Semester 1, 2017 - Closing Fri 06 January 2017.
- Onshore Semester 1, 2017 - Closing Mon 13 Feb 2017.
- For other semesters please go to our Cutoff dates page
FedUni Access and equity scheme
*Applies to applications from domestic applicants to higher education undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs at the Ballarat, Berwick, Wimmera and Gippsland campuses, and online learning, where complete and accurate documentation is provided. Excludes weekends and public holidays.