Direct applications for our undergraduate and postgraduate by coursework courses commencing in Semester 1, 2018 open on Monday 7 August, 2017
What you need to know to apply
Non-year 12 students
- An Australian or New Zealand citizen, or permanent resident of Australia;
- Applying for part-time TAFE programs, TAFE programs not listed in the VTAC Guide and short courses;
- Applying for programs not listed in the VTAC Guide;
- Applying for mid-year entry (visit the Course Finder for a list of available programs);
- Not currently studying Year 12 and only applying to study at FedUni and no other institution;
- Not an existing VTAC applicant;
- Not currently studying Year 12 in Australia;
- A current FedUni student wishing to transfer to another FedUni program - do not submit a direct application, you will need to complete an Internal Program Transfer form (pdf, 148kb).
- your formal qualifications,
- your background or experience, and
- whether or not you meet the specific requirements for the course.
- Semester 1, 2018 - Monday 7 August 2017 to Sunday 25 February 2018
- For other semesters please go to our Direct application timetable page
- Offshore Semester 1, 2018 - Monday 24 July to TBC.
- Onshore Semester 1, 2018 - Monday 24 July to TBC
- For other semesters please go to our Cutoff dates page
FedUni Access and equity scheme
*Applies to applications from domestic applicants to higher education undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs at the Ballarat, Berwick, Wimmera and Gippsland campuses, and online learning, where complete and accurate documentation is provided. Excludes weekends and public holidays.