Are you looking for a career in the ever-demanding area of agriculture?
Our skill-based programs will provide you with the skills and knowledge required to work within a wide variety of agricultural enterprises. These skills include stock management and husbandry, machine operations, fencing, pastures and chemicals.
The successful completion of Certificate III in Agriculture will prepare you to work as a farm trades-person, senior farm hand or station hand. The Diploma of Agriculture is structured for people with practical agriculture experience and on completion can expect to work in the agriculture sector associated with managing farming operations or employment related agribusiness fields.
- Certificate III in Agriculture (AHC30116)
- Diploma of Agriculture (AHC50116)
- Certificate IV in Wool Classing (AHC41316)
- Farm Chemical Users (Level III) - Non award (AHCCHM303A/304A)
- Operate Quad Bikes - Short Course (AHCMOM212A)
- Broadacre harvesting - Short course (AHCBAC308A)
- Operate Tractors - Short Course (AHCMOM202A)
- Conduct Front End Loader Operations (ACHMOM207A)
- Course in Portable Appliance Safety Testing (UEENEEP026A)