Phone: 03 53278238
Location:SMB Campus, S Building, Room S006
Position: Associate Director, Federation College
Julianne has been employed by Federation University Australia (and its predecessor institutions) for over 20 years both as a teacher and manager of a wide range of vocational education and training (VET) programs. Currently she is an Associate Director of Federation College which encompasses diverse roles. This includes overseeing the delivery of Corrections based programs across two prison sites, overseeing the quality and compliance of all VET and Higher Ed courses and programs within Federation College, and Acting Manager of FedUni's Aboriginal Education Centre.
Julianne's specialised area of knowledge is in the adult literacy and numeracy (LLN) field and she is currently undertaking PhD research titled 'Unpacking the professional identities of adult literacy and numeracy teachers in VET.'
Over the past 15 years, Julianne has presented at various regional, state-wide and national conferences that have included Victorian Adult Literacy and Basic Education Council VALBEC (2003, 2004, 2006, 2009, 2015), Australian Council for Adult Literacy ACAL (2004, 2013), ACTA/ACAL (2016), VISTA (2004), No Frills Conference NCVER (2012) and Ballarat31 B31 (2008).
- Completed Doctor of Philosophy (Federation University Australia) - graduating in May 2018
- Master of Education (University of Ballarat)
- Bachelor of Education (University of Ballarat)
- Graduate Diploma of Education - Vocational Education and Training (University of Ballarat)
- Graduate Certificate in Educational Leadership and Development (Victoria University)
- Diploma of Education (Australian Catholic University)
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (University of Ballarat)
Julianne has shared her professional knowledge through the publishing of the below journal articles.
Krusche, J. (2016). Roadblocks, turning points and light bulb moments, Fine print, 39(1), 12-16.
Krusche, J. (2009). Scaffolding literacy into Community Services, Fine print, 32(1), 10-14.
Krusche, J. & Yeomans, L. (2005). Unpacking literacy and numeracy in training packages, Australian language and literacy matters, 2(1), 11-14.
Krusche, J. & Yeomans, L. (2004). Unpacking literacy and numeracy in training packages. Adelaide: NCVER.
Krusche, J. & Morton, A. (2003). CGEA the Ballarat way, Fine print, 26(3), 25-31.