Dr Moulik Zaveri
- Employer branding, employer attractiveness
- Consumer behaviour
- Country of Origin
- Corporate image, reputation, identity
Consulting and other activities
2011, $64,000: Learning and Teaching Investment Fund, RMIT University “An online global passport: Designing and evaluating dual hub online collaborative learning activities and assessments”, joint with Melvin Fernando and Dr Budisantoso Tjong.
2010, $7,500: Research in Learning and Teaching, RMIT University, “ Internationalising the curriculum- an online collaborative activity between the students of dual hub, joint with Melvin Fernando and Dr Budisantoso Tjong.
- Rahman, K & Zaveri, MM (2013), ‘Discovering Meaning: Deriving the Components of a Sub-brand’, paper presented to AMA Marketing Winter Educators’ Conference, Las Vegas’
- Zaveri, MM & Mulye, R (2011), 'Country Image Dimension of Employer Branding ', paper presented to 1st International Colloquium on Corporate Branding, Identity, Image and Reputation, Zurich.
- Zaveri, MM & Mulye, R (2010), 'Country of Origin Effect and Employer Attractiveness: A missing link', paper presented to Australia New Zealand Marketing Academy, Christchurch
- Zaveri, MM, Mulye, R & White, C (2008), 'Country of origin effect on job choice decisions', paper presented to Australia and New Zealand Marketing Academy Conference 2008, Sydney
Dr Zaveri brings an ideal combination of academic scholarship and industry experience. He received his PhD in Marketing from RMIT University, Australia. He has lectured in various marketing and business courses at RMIT University and University of Melbourne. Prior to joining Federation Business School, Dr Zaveri worked in industry helping some of the leading global and Australian brands to formulate and execute marketing strategies. He has provided consultations to BMW, Porsche, Coles, Unilever, Samsung, Levi’s, and Carlsberg, just to name a few.
- PhD in Marketing (RMIT University)
- MBA (IT) (RMIT University)
- BBA (India)
Marketing and Management