Dr Jackie Tuck
- BA (Joint Hons) Nottingham
- PGCE Nottingham
- PhD UB
Dr Jackie Tuck has an Economics and Agricultural Economics degree from the University of Nottingham and whilst in the UK she worked as a researcher across a range of economic and social science disciplines. Jackie's PhD is in the area of corporate reputation and corporate social responsibility. Since completing her PhD at Ballarat in 2009 Jackie has been a Research Fellow and is currently the Research and Higher Degrees Coordinator for Federation Business School.
Corporate Reputation, Corporate Social Responsibility, Social Licence to Operate – Mining Industry, Stakeholder Theory, Strategic Management, Vocational Education and Training
- PhD – Peter Schenk: Continuing Professional Development and Knowledge Management in Rural Public Health Services
- PhD – Richard Owen: Feature Film: Production Economics – A Cost Leadership Strategy
- PhD – Ide Clinton: Improving the Utility of Personal Superannuation Statements – A Case Study in the University Sector
- PhD – Lizzie Morton: Tax Effect Consequences: An Exploration of the Contemporary Normalising Effect in Australia
- PhD – Eric Holm
- PhD – Nance Frawley
- PhD – Katrina Gorjanicyn
Grants and awards
- Smith, E., Callan, V., Shreeve, R., Smith, A. and Tuck, J. (2014 - ) Employer Training in a Changed Environment, NCVER nationally competitive grant, $99,600.
- Smith, A., Courvisanos, J., Tuck, J. and McEachern, S. (2009-12) Building Innovation Capacity: The role of human capital formation in enterprises, NCVER nationally competitive grant, $102,300.
- 2009 - 2011 UB Early Career Research Fellowship
Millmow, A., & Tuck, J. (2014). A Tale of Two Australian Economics Journals. Economic Papers, Vol. 33 (2), pp. 186-201.
Millmow, A., & Tuck, J. (2013). The Audit We Had to Have: the Economic Record, 1960-2009. Economic Record, Vol. 89 (284), pp. 112-128.
Smith, A., Courvisanos, J., Tuck, J & McEachern, S. (2012) Building the Capacity to Innovate: The role of Human Capital. NCVER Research Report. NCVER, Adelaide.
Carnegie, G.D., Tuck, J. and West, B. (2011). Price Setting Practices in Australian Local Government. Australian Accounting Review, Vol. 21 (2), pp. 193-201.
Millmow, A., & Tuck, J. (2011). Did the Global Financial Crisis Have Any Impact on Economic Degree Enrolments? Economic Papers, Vol. 30, no.4, pp. 557-567.
Smith, A., Courvisanos, J., Tuck, J & McEachern, S. (2011) Building Innovation Capacity: The role of Human Capital Formation in Enterprises. NCVER Occasional Paper. NCVER, Adelaide.
Smith, A., Courvisanos, J., Tuck, J & McEachern, S. (2011) Building Innovation Capacity: The role of Human Capital Formation in Enterprises. In Penelope Curtin, John Stanwick and Francesca Beddie (Eds.), Fostering Enterprise: the Innovation and Skills Nexus - Research Readings (pp. 103-115), NCVER, Adelaide.
Carnegie, G. and Tuck, J. (2010). Understanding the ABC of University Governance. Australian Journal of Public Administration, Vol. 69(4), pp.431-441.