Faculty of Science and Technology
Seyed Razavi, Kamal (Dr) - Research
- Reyes, D., Douglas, N.G., Seyed Razavi, K. (2010). Low fat processed cheese. US Patent 20100330233 A1.
- Seyed Razavi, S. K. (1997). Microstructure of fat-based dairy emulsions. Afisc technical report, Australian Food Industry Science Centre, Melbourne.
- Sherkat, F., Seyed Razavi, S. K. (1997). Protein recovery and trypsin inhibitors removal from aqueous extracts of soy flour. Proc. conference on plant proteins from European crops, food and non-food applications, Nov. 1996, Nantes, France.
- Seyed Razavi, S. K., Harris, J. L. (1996). Shear controlled model of the ultrafiltration of soy suspensions. Journal of Membrane Science, 118, 279-288.
- Seyed Razavi, S. K., Harris, J. L., Sherkat, F. (1996). Fouling and cleaning of membranes in the ultrafiltration of the aqueous extract of soy flour. Journal of Membrane Science, 114, 93-104.
- Seyed Razavi, S. K., Sherkat, F., and Harris, J. L. (1994). Removal of trypsin inhibitor activity from aqueous extracts of soy flour by ultrafiltration. Proc. 27th Annual Convention, Australian Institute of Food Science and Technology, Canberra, May 9-13.
- Harris, J. L., Seyed Razavi, S. K., and Sherkat, F. (1993). Improved extraction and ultrafiltration process for protein recovery from whole soy flour. Proc. 6th International Congress on 'Engineering and Food', Chiba, Japan, May 23-27.
- Seyed Razavi, S. K., Harris, J. L., Sherkat, F. (1993). Improved extraction process for protein recovery from soy flour. 21st Australasian Chemical Engineering Conference, Melbourne, Sept. 26-29.
- Functional materials and functionalisation processes
- Micro-structure and stability of food products
- Food Rheology- Shear and heat induced changes
- Product and process interactions