Auldist, Danielle (Dr) - Research
Consulting and other activities
- Director, Board of management, Phillip Island Nature Parks
- Executive officer, Australian Association of Ruminant Nutrition
- Auldist, D.E., Carlson, D., Morrish, L., C.M. Morrish and King, R,H. (2000) The influence of suckling interval on milk production of sows. Journal of Animal Science 78, 2026-31
- Hovey, R.C., Auldist, D.E., Mackenzie, D.D.S. and McFadden, T.B. (2000) Journal of Animal Science 78, 2177-85.
- Auldist, D.E., Atkinson, K.L., Silvapulle, M.J., Dellow, D.W. and McDowell, G.H. (1999) Utilisation of white clover silage fed alone or with maize silage by lactating dairy cows. Australian Journal of Experimental Agriculture 39, 237-46.
- Auldist, D.E., Morrish, L., Eason, P. and King, R.H. (1998) The influence of litter size on milk production of sows. Animal Science 67, 333-37.
- Moran, J.B. and Croke, D.E (1993) Maize silage for the pasture-fed dairy cow 5. A comparison with wheat while grazing low quality perennial pastures in the summer. Australian Journal of Experimental Agriculture 33, 541-9.
- Croke-Auldist, D.E. (2003) DNA synthesis in mammary epithelial cells of Swiss mice during lactation. PhD thesis, Massey University, New Zealand.
- Auldist, D.E. (1995) Suitability of maize silage fed with different nitrogen sources for lactating dairy cows. Master of Agricultural Science thesis, La Trobe University, Australia.
Professional memberships and associations:
- Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Australian Association of Ruminant Nutrition
- Alumni of La Trobe University
- Alumni of Massey University
- Williamson Community Leadership Program