|Phone||+61 3 5327 9924|
|Fax||+61 3 5327 9289|
- Bachelor's degree in applied behavioral sciences, National-Louis University
- Master's degree in criminal justice, University of Central Florida
- Command Officer Development Course Certificate, University of Louisville
- Certificate of Advanced Graduate Studies: Homeland Security, Northcentral University
- Current doctoral candidate, Federation University Australia
- Coordinates all appeals to the Faculty Dean or designee to schedule review of appeals against exclusion or suspension for unsatisfactory academic performance and final grades.
- Coordinates all hearings to the Dean of School relating to academic misconduct and student grievances.
- Coordinates all hearings to the Plagiarism Officer.
- Occupational Health and Safety Officer for the School of Engineering and Information Technology.
- Liaises with and advises senior leadership, administrative, academic staff on matters concerning OHS, ESOS/TEQSA compliance, FedUni policies, procedures and guidelines and provides advice on early intervention strategies and assistance to all at-risk students (domestic and international).
- School examination officer for all final, deferred, and final course supplementary examinations, schedules, notifies students, and supervises all deferred/FCSA examinations as required and submits completed deferred/FCSA examinations to the appropriate course coordinators. Liaises with course coordinators for Mt Helen to ensure timely and accurate submissions of all examinations.
- Monitors unsatisfactory academic progress reports for affected students (partner provider and Mt Helen) to ensure timely responses, timely correspondence with students and partner provider academic coordinators and Mt Helen program/discipline coordinators.
- Provide advice for students regarding all appeals and referring students to their appropriate discipline/program coordinator for intervention/assistance or other FedUni staff/departments for timely and correct assistance/advice.
- Liaise with all on-shore partner providers and diplomatic missions providing scholarship sponsorships on issues affecting their students attending FedUni and taking FedUni courses/programs to address all issues that may arise.
- Works collaboratively with the School Manager, Coordinator of Programs and Student Experience, and Coordinator of School Operations to address all issues affecting the School and its students.