Faculty of Science and Technology
- Catchment restoration: generating prescriptions for evidence-based best practice from past restoration efforts (ARC Linkage project; Parks Victoria, Corangamite Catchment Management Authority, Glenelg-Hopkins Catchment Management Authority, Greening Australia, Parks Victoria, Seeding Victoria).
- Vegetation assessment and mapping of Toorale Station, Bourke, NSW (Government Office for Environment and Heritage).
- Ecological knowledge review of River Red Gum Forests (Parks Victoria)
- Demonstrating the impacts of ground tank closure on biodiversity and landscape function in south-east Australian rangelands (ARC Linkage project; Lower Murray Darling Catchment Management Authority).
- Fire in Temperate Landscapes (DSE, Deakin University)
- Box-Ironbark Environmental Management Strategy (Parks Victoria)