Placement forms and guidelines
Clinical placement allocation consideration
If you have circumstances that may affect your ability to participate in and or attend a clinical placement, you will need to complete an Application for Special Consideration stating your specific circumstances and attach supporting documentary evidence to your Application.
Extraordinary circumstances include:
- Essential surgery (a medical certificate will be required)
- Medical conditions (a medical certificate will be required)
- Obligations to the armed forces or CFA or similar (documentary evidence required)
- Requirements of legal proceedings – supported with documentation
- Bereavement – supported by documentation
Clinical placement allocations cannot be split or delayed, completed part time, based upon individual shift requests, or sourced by individual students.