- Doctoral Candidate in Health Science
- TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, Plenty Training Brisbane,
- Master of Public Health, University of NSW
- Master of Health Management, University of NSW
- PGDip of Advance Nursing (Critical Care), University of Auckland
- Bachelor Health Science (Nursing), Central Queensland University
- Registered Nurse, New Zealand
- AHPRA registration number: NMW0001080080
- The Joanna Briggs Institute
- Royal College of Nurses Australia
- College of Emergency Nursing Australia
- Australian Nurse Teachers Society
- Queensland Nurses Union
- Public Health Association of Australia
- New Zealand Registered Nurse
- Indigenous Health
- Pacific Health,
- Primary Health Care,
- Public health,
- Fundamentals of nursing,
- Emergency nursing
- Clinical nursing.
- Non Communicable ;Diseases
My passion is in Community-based participatory research, epidemiology and statistics, qualitative methods, intervention studies, translating research in to practice and laboratory methods. Discipline areas include Indigenous and pacific health and social, cultural and emotional well-being, empowerment interventions (individual, organisational and structural levels), non-communicable diseases and obesity prevention, prison health, physical activity promotion, diabetes and renal disease, environmental health, housing and infrastructure.
Singh K, Sendall M , & P, C. (2014). Understanding the social cultural context of obesity in rural and ;remote areas of Fiji to target obesity. Paper presented at the Baku World Forum of Young Scientists, Baku, Azerbaijan.
Singh K, Sendall M , & P, C. (2014). Understanding the social cultural context of obesity in rural and remote areas of Fiji to target obesity: “Participatory Research Approach”. Paper presented at the CO-OPS National Workshop, Adelaide, Australia. http://www.co-ops.net.au/File.axd?id=787f08e1-22be-478c-ab1d-dcb2ab40d905
Singh Kamal, Marguerite Sendall, & Phil Crane. (2014, 17-19 October). Obesity Prevention in rural and remote areas of Fiji to target obesity: “the Community based Approach”. Paper presented at the 46th Asia-Pacific Academic Consortium for Public Health (APACPH) Conference, Kuala Lumpur, Malayasia.
Singh Kamal, Marguerite Sendall, & Phil Crane. (2015). Obesity Prevention in rural and remote areas of Fiji to target obesity: “the Community based Approach”. Tentative analysis. Paper presented at the 47th Asia -Pacific Academic Consortium for Public Health Conference, Bandung, Indonesia. http://apacph2015.fkm.ui.ac.id/schedule-free-paper-presentation/
- Defense Force Scholarship Award
- Pacifica Health Scholarship Award
- NSW Health Scholarship Award