- Master of Exercise Rehabilitation
- Graduate Diploma Exercise Rehabilitation
- Bachelor Applied Science (Human Movement)
- Cert IV Training & Assessment
- Professional Practice
- Professional Practice / Work Integrated Learning Inclusion & disability
- Exercise & Sports Science Australia (ESSA)
- Australian Collaborative Education Network (ACEN)
- Relationship between professional practice and future employment
- Practitioners being professional
- Student professionalism
Hall, M., Pascoe, D., & Charity, M. (2017). The impact of work-integrated learning experiences on attaining graduate attributes for exercise and sport science students. Asia-Pacific Journal of Cooperative Education, 18(2), 101-113.
Hall, M., Pascoe, D., & Charity, M. (in press). Career direction or re-direction – The impact of work-integrated learning on exercise & sports science students. Paper presented at the 20th World Council and Assembly on Cooperative Education (WACE) Work Conference, Chiang Mai, Thailand.