Discipline: Sport Management
- Masters (International Social Development), University of NSW - 2000
- Graduate Diploma (Business), Charles Darwin University - 1998
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Human Movement), University of Ballarat - 1995
- Introduction to Sport Management
- Management of Sport Organisations
- Sport Policy
- Management of Sport Facilities
- Sport Event Management
- Sport Marketing
- 2013 Nominee, Vice Chancellors Teaching Excellence Award.
- 2011 Winner of the Federation Business School Learning and Teaching Award, Most Outstanding Sessional Teacher Award for significant contributions to student learning.