Phone: (03) 5327 6125
Position: Clinical Coordinator / Lecturer
- Grad Cert Nursing (Orthopaedics)
- Masters in Educational Studies
- Professional issues in nursing
- Clinical practice
- Australian Nursing Federation (ANF)
- Member of the Royal College of Nursing Australia
Grants and awards
- 2010-2011 Ballarat Health Services – Patient assessment research project. Researchers: Prof Sally Wellard, Dr Wendy Penney, Mrs Clare Cole and Ms Nola Poulter
- Autonomy and advocacy in contemporary healthcare looking specifically at the role of the nurse
- Problem based learning and simulation in the clinical laboratories for undergraduate learning.
- Masters Student Supervision – Implementation of a case manager program in a gynaecological ward in Hong Kong
Cole, C., Hill, O. & Saunders, R. (2012). Pocket Companion Jarvis's Physical Examination and Health Assessment. Elsevier: ISBN: 9780729539753 Publication: 24.02.2012
Cole, C. (2012). Implied Consent and nursing Practice: ethical or convenient? Nursing Ethics. 19(4): 550-557.
Cole, C., Wellard, S. & Mummery, J. (2014). Problematising autonomy and advocacy in nursing. Nursing Ethics. 21(5): 576-582.
Andrews, T. & Cole, C. (2015). Two steps forward, one step back: The intricacies of engaging with eportfolios in nursing undergraduate education. Nurse Education Today. 35(4): 568-572.