Phone: (03) 5122 6977
- GradDip (ICU)
- PhD candidate
- Legal Issues
- AHPRA – General Registration
- Australian College of Critical Care Nursing (ACCCN)
- Australian College of Nursing (ACN)
- National Tertiary Education Union (NTEU)
Grants and awards
Successful in procuring funding from the Schools Access Monash Grants Scheme 2013 ($10,000) – Monash University. The Schools Access Monash Grants Scheme 2013 is aimed at supporting faculties and service groups to develop and deliver outreach and engagement activities that will widen participation in higher education.
- Academic Promotion from Level A to Level B Lecturer at Monash University – 2013.
- Golden Apple Award Nomination for Excellence in Teaching 2012 – Monash University.
- Golden Apple Award Nomination for Excellence in Teaching 2013 – Monash University.
- Vice-Chancellor's Citation for Outstanding Contributions to Student Learning – Early Career 2014. Citation: For reconceptualising student engagement and learning by introducing innovative approaches to nursing education in higher education that actively utilises learning spaces beyond the traditional classroom.
- Innovation in teaching and effective learning
- Community engagement and tertiary recruitment
- Bereavement within the acute care setting
- Clinical readiness and contributing to evidence based practice within acute care settings
Chapter Consultant & Reviewer : Farrell, M & Dempsey, J (2014). Smeltzer & Bare's: Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing, 3rd Edition. (Chapter 19 - Management of Patients with Chronic Pulmonary Disease)
Jacob, E., Raymond, A., Jacob. A., Jones, J., Drysdale, M., & Isaacs, A. Exploration of nursing degree students' content expectations of a dedicated Indigenous health unit, Collegian: The Australian Journal of Nursing Practice, Scholarship and Research, doi:10.1016/j.colegn.2015.06.001
Porter, J., Morphet, J., Missen, K., & Raymond, A. (2013). Preparation for high-acuity clinical placement: confidence levels of final-year nursing students. Advances in Medical Education & Practice . 4: 83 – 89. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.2147/AMEP.S42157 4: 1–7
Simmons, A., Blythman, A., & Raymond, A. (2008). Quick paediatric ALS Drug Reference. Australasian Emergency Nursing Journal. 11: (4), 214