School of Nursing, Midwifery and Healthcare research
Title: Life quality in rural/regional communities: practice and partnerships that enhance clinical safety
Situated in practice contexts the School engages in health and educational research that prepares individuals to work in innovative practice partnerships and enhances clinical safety. Working with rural/regional communities the School has expertise in the following fields and prides itself in working with a range of stakeholders in a variety of practice contexts.
- Life quality in rural and regional communities
- Preparation fro practice (e.g. clinical simulation)
- Practice innovation (e.g. workforce development, teamwork)
- Health partnerships (e.g. collaborative translational research)
- Clinical Safety (e.g. simulated practice, health promotion, management of physical deterioration, teamwork)