VIOSH, occupational health and safety
Our students are safety managers, senior advisors and experienced OHS professionals. They come from all over Australia and industry.
- We teach active research and enquiry; rather than textbook learning and a one-size fits all approach.
- VIOSH accepts people into the Graduate Diploma of Occupational Hazard Management who have no undergraduate degree – on the basis of extensive work experience and knowledge.
- Once you have completed a Graduate Diploma you are halfway to a Master’s Degree.
Take the next step in your career by developing your report writing skills, presentation skills to boards and CEOs, and research the latest information from peer-reviewed journals.
“The lectures challenged my thinking so that I’m now able to approach a workplace task and critically assess the situation. Achieving the Graduate Diploma in Occupational Hazard Management at VIOSH gives me the edge.” – Daniel McDougal
Download the VIOSH Higher Education Brochure or apply now for the Graduate Diploma of Occupational Hazard Management or Master's Degree.
TAFE and WorkSafe approved programs
We offer several training options suitable for Occupational Health and Safety Representatives. This includes WorkSafe approved short courses for OHS representative training, and the Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety.
Please visit our FedUni TAFE Health and Safety page for full details.
- Graduate Certificate in Occupational Hazard Management
Graduate Certificate in Occupational Hazard Management flyer (pdf, 707kb)
- Graduate Diploma of Occupational Hazard Management
Graduate Diploma of Occupational Hazard Management flyer (pdf, 581kb)
- Master of Applied Science (Occupational Health and Safety)