VIOSH, occupational health and safety
Our students are safety managers, senior advisors and experienced OHS professionals. They come from all over Australia and industry.
- We teach active research and enquiry; rather than textbook learning and a one-size fits all approach.
- VIOSH accepts people into the Graduate Diploma of Occupational Hazard Management who have no undergraduate degree – on the basis of extensive work experience and knowledge.
- Once you have completed a Graduate Diploma you are halfway to a Master’s Degree.
Take the next step in your career by developing your report writing skills, presentation skills to boards and CEOs, and research the latest information from peer-reviewed journals.
“The lectures challenged my thinking so that I’m now able to approach a workplace task and critically assess the situation. Achieving the Graduate Diploma in Occupational Hazard Management at VIOSH gives me the edge.” – Daniel McDougal
Download the VIOSH Higher Education Brochure or apply now for the Graduate Diploma of Occupational Hazard Management or Master's Degree.
- HSR Initial OHS Training Course
- HSR Refresher OHS Training Course
- Graduate Certificate in Occupational Hazard Management
Graduate Certificate in Occupational Hazard Management flyer (pdf, 576kb)
- Graduate Diploma of Occupational Hazard Management
Graduate Diploma of Occupational Hazard Management flyer (pdf, 581kb)
- Master of Applied Science (Occupational Health and Safety)