How to use my Student Centre (mySC)
my Student Centre (mySC) is an online system which allows you to manage your administrative needs whilst studying at Federation University Australia (FedUni).
Please find below, step-by-step online tutorials and documentation to assist you with performing the following tasks in mySC.
- Accept or decline your offer
- Enrol in mySC
- View your grades
- Update your personal details
- View and print confirmation of your enrolment
- View your unofficial transcript
- View your invoice
- Pay your fees
- View a hold on your account
- View your Commonwealth Assistance Notice (CAN)
- Set up a refund profile
Accept or decline your offer
Received an offer from FedUni? Instructions can be found on our Accepting your offer web page.
Go to the VET enrolment page for instructions.
If you don't know what your grades mean view the grade codes and descriptions
It's your responsibility to ensure that your contact details are correct and up-to-date. To see how to change your address, email or phone number:
- Download 'How do I update my personal details' (docx, 437kb)
- View online tutorial 'Update your personal details'
Need to provide evidence of your studies to Centrelink?
- Download 'How do I view my Confirmation of Enrolment' (docx, 361kb)
- View online tutorial 'View and print confirmation of your enrolment form'
- Download 'How to view my unofficial transcript' (docx, 360kb)
- View online tutorial 'View your unofficial transcript'
Official transcripts cannot be printed frommySC. To request an official transcript please complete a
Received an email to state your invoice is ready to view on mySC but don't know how to view your invoice?
Want to pay your fees online using your credit card?
Other payment methods can be found on your invoice.
Can't view your grades or produce an unofficial transcript? This may be because you have a 'hold' on your account.
A 'hold' is a temporary stop placed on your account, which may be applied for different reasons such as unpaid tuition fees or if you have an overdue library book.
- Download 'How do I view a hold on my account' (docx, 268kb)
- View online tutorial 'View a hold on your account'
Received a notice that your CAN is available?
- Download 'How do I view my Commonwealth Assistance Notice' (docx, 369kb)
- View online tutorial 'View your Commonwealth Assistance Notice'
If you have requested a refund, we need to know how you would like to receive this. Please set up a refund profile to provide us with your bank details or advise you would like to receive this as a cheque.
- Download 'How do I provide my bank details for refund purposes' (docx, 328kb)
- View online tutorial 'Provide bank details for refund purposes'