Federation Year 12 Scholarship
|CLOSED||20 October 2017|
We offer scholarships to the value of $5,000 to Year 12 students across Victoria who enrol in a Federation University Australia program on campus. The scholarships are awarded on the basis of excellence in your areas of study, contributions to the community and to your school and principal's statement.
No. awards available
- Current year 12 student intending to enrol at Federation University Australia
- Commencing full-time student in 2018 (not deferring)
- Undertaking an undergraduate program studying on site at a FedUni campus (flexible study eligible)
- Academic performance of the student
- The student's contribution to their school
- The student's contribution to their community, and
- The principal's supporting statement
- Australian or New Zealand Citizen
- Permanent Australian Resident
- It is understood that final Year 12 results will not be known prior to application closing date. When endorsing applications the principal is asked to consider the student's VCE performance to date.
- Submitting an application does not guarantee that the student will receive a Year 12 scholarship. The Federation University Australia Scholarship selection panel will consider nominations received and make a decision on behalf of the Vice-Chancellor.
- Successful applications will be made a provisional scholarship offer. To receive the scholarship, student must be enrolled in an Undergraduate program at a FedUni campus as at 31 March 2018. In the event that a successful applicant elects to defer their place, the scholarship will not be awarded.
- An award ceremony will be held in April/May 2018 and a certificate will be presented at this time.
- Your application must be submitted online using the Year 12 Student Application Form.
- The principal or nominated staff member is required to complete the Principal or Nominated Staff Member Application Form.
Please note: Both applications must be submitted to complete the application. It is the student's responsibility to inform their principal or careers teacher that they have made an application and that the principal's application form must also be completed.
20 October 2017
Scholarships, Grants and Bursaries Office
Telephone +61 3 5327 9340