Doris Evans Scholarship
|Status||Open date||Closing date|
|Open||19th October 2017||1st February 2018|
The Department of Education and Training administers more than 25 different scholarships that award up to 220 individual scholarships awards each year. These scholarships help support students and families to cover costs of continuing education and to engage in further study at senior secondary and tertiary levels.
No. awards available
Available for one year
- Student teachers who are currently completing their second year of teacher training in 2017 at an accredited tertiary institution in Victoria to qualify as a teacher of primary-aged children.
- Student teachers who will undertake their third year of teacher training in 2018 at an accredited tertiary institution in Victoria to qualify as a teacher of primary-aged children.
- Student teachers who have completed their VCE in a registered Victorian non-metropolitian government school.
- Student teachers who are not holders of any other scholarships
- Student teachers who demonstrate financial need.
- Applicant's 2017 academic results
- Evidence of the applicant receiving Youth Allowance or the applicant's parent/guardian holding either a Health Care Card, a Low Income Health Care Card or a Pensioner Concession Card (Card Reference Number required).
- VCE results as evidence that VCE was completed in a Victorian non-metropolitian government school.
- Enrolment confirmation of third year teaching training in a tertiary instituion for 2018 should be scanned and emailed to email@example.com by 1st March 2018
If you have not yet registered you will need to register here
If you have already registered you can start you application here
Scholarships, Grants & Bursaries Office
Telephone +61 3 5327 9340