Bass Coast Community Foundation Scholarship
|Status||Opening Date||Closing Date|
|Open||1 September 2017||5pm 26 January 2018|
The Bass Coast Community Foundation (BCCF) exists to make a positive difference in people's lives within the Bass Coast region.
The program offers awards of $4,000 per year to students applying for study at a recognised Australian tertiary institution.
- Candidates must be residents of the Bass Coast Shire who are aged under 22 years
- Students must be moving away from the Bass Coast region in order to study
- Students enrolled or who are intending to enrol in a course of study at a recognised Australian Tertiary Institution in the following calendar year.
- Courses applied for must be at least twelve month's duration
How to apply
- Applicants must complete the Bass Coast Community Foundation Tertiary Support Application Form and attach a letter of reference, addressing the identified information from your nominated school/university-based referee. Additional references will also be accepted.
- Applicants are welcome to discuss their application with the Bass Coast Community Foundation Executive Officer and are encouraged to do so to ensure they meet the eligibility requirements.
- Applications must be received by no later than the closing date. The completed application with supporting documentation should be posted or emailed to:
- The Executive Officer, Bass Coast Community Foundation, PO Box 180, Wonthaggi VIC 3995
Scholarships, Bursaries and Grants
Phone: 03 5327 9340