Executives Dean's Scholarship
|Status||Opening date||Closing date|
|Open||N/A||End of each semester|
These scholarships are designed to encourage and reward excellence in undergraduate academic performance by Faculty of Health students.
The scholarships are offered to students with the highest GPA scores across all Faculty of Health undergraduate programs at the end of each semester.
No. awards available
12 per semester
- Students completing their final semester are not eligible as they qualify for consideration of a Graduation Award.
- Where equal GPAs are attained, individual grades will be considered to determine recipients.
- students must be enrolled in 75% load to be eligible.
- Australian or New Zealand Citizen
- Permanent Australian Resident
- Holder of a Permanent Humanitarian Visa
Level of study
How to apply
Applications are not required as a selection panel will determine recipients based on GPA scores each Semester.
Scholarships are awarded at the end of semester 1 and 2 each year.
Scholarships, Grants & Bursaries Office
Ph: +61 3 5327 9340