School Engagement ambassadors
The FedUni School Engagement Team provide innovative engagement programs and experiences to local secondary students (in year 10/11/12) and teachers.
- VCE Study Skills sessions develop the skills and confidence of secondary school students in exam preparation and university readiness.
- Curriculum-aligned programs for secondary school teachers and VCE students showcase the quality of FedUni teaching and learning and extend engagement with indigenous and low SES cohorts.
- Experience Days provide Year 10 students with the opportunity to come on campus and engage in hands-on experiences across higher ed programs.
- School visits (both on campus and in schools) focus on the transition between secondary and tertiary education, particularly for students in year 12.
- Campus tours/Amazing races invites students to see everything our campuses have to offer.